Thursday 28 October 2010

The Five Ghosts


Okay so I have finally decided to do a blog on my favourite music or at least the stuff I listen to. I named the blog the Five Ghosts as this is an excellent new CD from a group called STARS. Stars are a boy/girl vocal group who play a retro-pop melange which harkens back to the days of propaganda and synth pop of the 1980's. This is fun music you cannot listen to this CD and not smile, as with all Star's music it is bright, catchy and just makes the face smile and you, as a listener feel happy all over. I can see this retro-pop might not be to everyone's taste, at times it is simplistic to say the least but there is a consistency with each track adding a new soundscape.

If you haven't listened to Stars before, try this as a simple introduction and then work your way back through their catalogue, you cannot be disappointed.

9/10 Give it a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment